Terms & Conditions
Deposit and Payment
1) Deposit of 50% is due upon booking and is non-refundable. Deposit secures your session date and current pricing. The balance 50% of session package is due once your session ends
2) Refunds will be given in extreme cases and are at the discretion of Bespoke Photography.
3) Additional $20 will be charged for shoots in Sentosa
1) Any rescheduling has do be done 3 days before the shoot or the deposit will be forfeited since your booking as been reserved and held preventing other clients from booking that slot.
2) In the event of an illness, please call us as soon as possible to reschedule.
3) Bespoke Photography maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, equipment malfunction or circumstances beyond our control.
Re-shoots / Refunds
1) Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of Bespoke Photography.
2) Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair, weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
1) Our photographer will choose and deliver the best naturally edited photos will be given via a download link, Hi-res, soft copy
2) Number of photos really depends on the day, all number of photos shown on our website is an approx. number. We promise quality not quantity, however we will not hold back the number of good edited photos we give to you.
3) No raw, unedited photos will be returned
Copyright Laws/Media Release
Bespoke Photography retains the copyright on all images and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client engaging us warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
Failure to perform/Indemnity
If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then Bespoke Photography shall return any deposit or deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Bespoke Photography from all liabilities, claims and damages, injury or loss of life that may result from any unlikely events of accidents or incidents that may happen during the session, this includes all cost and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
Bespoke Pte Ltd will not misuse/sell our client’s private information. But by filling up this our registration form you agree to receive communication from us and we’ll send you latest updates and new services to improve your experience and learning with our academy
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.